– Cash alternatives are not offered in lieu of the prize.
– This prize is not transferable under any conditions once a date has been accepted and allocated.
– No Refunds will be given. If you have already booked Harlequin for your wedding/event, the prize is limited to the value of the balance of your initial booking being cancelled. In this instance, the band will be upgraded to an 8 piece and the drinks reception music can be added on.
– Harlequin must have availability on your selected event date. If the band is not available on a selected date, we will offer our sister Harlequin band and the same prize for the selected date. If that band is previously engaged or not available on the selected date, the prize cannot be claimed for that specific date. Dates are not transferable, once agreed.
-The prize must be claimed for an event on the island of Ireland and must take place before the 28th November 2025 (inclusive).
– Harlequin will only provide the prize / service based on the details given at the time of competition entry – eg date, location. If the winner postpones to a new date / moves location they must forfeit the prize.
– The band must fit in the venue.
– The event must be indoors or covered, if outdoors.
– Closing date for the competition is 18th December 2023 at 4p.m. The live draw will take place on Monday the 18th of December 2023 at 8p.m. at our offices in Kildare.
– The prize must be officially claimed and confirmed.
– Winners may be photographed receiving the prize by Harlequin or asked to submit reviews, images or video for the purposes of the Harlequin’s marketing material.
– Winners must fulfil the conditions of the prize as stated in the competition text above in order to receive the prize.